Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Tags

Well, it's Thursday and you know what that means....it's Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  This time I decided to make a couple of Christmas tags using these cute Christmas Toppers digis.

 

On these tags I also used the Christmoose Wishes sentiment and the Be Naughty sentiment.  There are actually four toppers that come with the set.  I have used two of them, but stay tuned because I will definitely be making more of these.  These images are so quick to color and they make such cute tags.  The area between the image and the sentiment is probably where I will put the To: and From:.

I used my Copics to color both of them.  I added a button, and added some jingle bells with twine.  The tinsel ribbon came from my LCS.  Cute, right?

I'd love for you to head over to the Digital Delights Blog to see what my fellow DT members have made.  Then you can check out Delightful Challenges and see what's going on over there.

Challenges:

Southern Girls - Christmas Projects
Crafts 4 Eternity - Terrific Tags
Forever Friends - Use Ribbon or Twine

Enjoy the rest of your week!
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brook!
    These are fantastic!!! I love them both!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and very cute tags. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Ribbon/Twine Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again very soon. We have a DT call running at the moment, pop back to FF for more details.
    Hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great Christmas tags,They will come in so useful too I bet! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls,Have a great weekend, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these tags are just super cute!!
    Thanks for joining the Southern Girls! Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are fab - I love the little bells on them! Thanks for joining the Ribbon/Twine challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these tags are so adorable!! Great and beautiful work!!
    thanks for playing with us at Craft 4 eternity

    ReplyDelete